Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern for us, which we take into account in our business processes. Here we will inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible person acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
Phone: +49 621 17893 0
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition of "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) If we use service providers for individual functions of our offer, use your data for advertising or other purposes or want to pass your data on to third parties, we will inform you fully below.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In the following, we will inform you about your data protection rights according to Art. 15 GDPR on. You can exercise these rights at any time and contact us directly for this purpose. If you make a claim about these rights from us, we will examine it in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and conditions. We may request further information from you in this regard. We will provide you with a detailed explanation of the results of our review and our approach to fulfilling your request. In doing so, it is possible that we will not be able to fully meet your requests in the manner you desire. This should not prevent you from making your claim about your rights to us or from asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your inquiries.
(2) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is being processed by us. This also includes information about the purposes of the processing of your data, if applicable, about recipients to whom we have disclosed your data, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information about the origin of this data if we have not collected it directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for making additional copies.
(3) Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate data we have stored about you. This also includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
(4) Right to deletion
You have the right to request that we delete data we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation to inform you in the context of the "right to be forgotten" pursuant to Art. 17 (2) of the GDPR, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, to forward your request to delete all links to this data, as well as copies or replications of this data, to other controllers of this published personal data.
(5) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of data we have stored about you. After that, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few legally defined purposes.
(6) Right to object to processing
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will review the factual situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(7) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(8) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive from us personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transferring it to another controller. At your request and taking into account the available technical possibilities, this also includes direct transfer from us to the other responsible party.
(9) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of data relating to you.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Even in the case of purely informational use of our website, we collect at least the personal data listed below, which your browser transmits to our server each time you access the page. This is necessary for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes (referrer)
- The specific pages of our website that you have accessed
- Browser: Type, version and set language
- Operating system: Type and version
- Screen resolution
- Color depth
- Browser window size
- Installed browser plugins
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device assigned to the browser you are using. Furthermore, websites can store so-called HTML5 storage objects on your end device. In both cases, information is stored and read out again. This can be done for very different purposes, but it cannot be used to run programs or transfer malware.
a) This website sets the elements listed below on your terminal device directly or via external sources. If these are elements that require consent, we obtain this consent on the respective page on which these elements are set.
To the extent technically necessary, we also set a few elements on your terminal device. While this does not affect your privacy and does not require consent, we are nevertheless obligated to inform you about it, which we gladly do in the table below.
|Name||Type||Purpose / Source||Lifetime|
|PHPSESSID||Technically required||Used for technical management of your visit to the website during the current browser session.|
Set by effective-world.com.
|End of session|
|AWSALBCORS||Technically required||Used to control the load balancer for even load distribution on the web servers.|
Set by jobs.effective-world.com
|AWSALB||Technically required||Used to control the load balancer for even load distribution on the web servers.|
Set by jobs.effective-world.com
|Technically required||Used for technical management of your visit to the website during the current browser session. Set by jobs.effective-world.com||Session|
b) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies.
We generally recommend that you delete cookies, browser history and other temporary web storage objects automatically or manually on a regular basis to increase the protection of your privacy.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, your e-mail address and other data provided by you will be stored by us in order to answer your inquiry. If a business relationship exists between you and us or is established as a result of your inquiry, we store this data for the duration of the existence of our business relationship. Otherwise, we will delete this data after the storage is no longer necessary for the complete processing of your request. If legal retention obligations prevent deletion, we restrict the processing of the data for their duration and then delete it. When contacting us via a contact form, please note the mandatory field markings as described under para. 1 in order to avoid transmitting personal data that you do not require. By sending the contact form or your e-mail, you declare your consent that we may process the data transmitted by you in the aforementioned manner (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Provision of personal data due to legal or contractual obligations of the responsible person or data subject
If you would like to apply for a job with us via our career portal, you will need to provide certain information in the mandatory fields of our application form and submit a meaningful application. Without the transmission of this data, it is unfortunately not possible for us to consider your application.
Special forms of use
1. Use of our application portal
(1) On our website, you have the opportunity to apply online for jobs or training positions offered by us, as well as on an unsolicited basis. As part of the online application, you provide us with personal data. It is of particular concern to us to handle your personal data with confidence starting during the application process. Therefore, it is a matter of course for us to treat all personal data that you entrust to us in a strictly confidential and responsible manner in compliance with the applicable statutory data protection provisions. We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. When personal data is collected and processed, it is transmitted in TLS-encrypted form to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. The legal basis for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as part of your application is generally the implementation of pre-contractual measures initiated by your application in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO. If the data you provide for application purposes also includes particularly sensitive data of a special category pursuant to Art. 9 (1) DSGVO, the processing of this data by us takes place on the legal basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a, which we obtain from you for this reason in a binding manner as explained in more detail under para. 3.
(2) Within the scope of the application portal, we make use of the cloud service as well as other services of HRWorks GmbH. We have carefully selected this service provider and concluded an order processing contract with them. In addition, this service provider is obligated to comply with the data protection rules and our instructions. The data you enter here and the attached documents, as well as all processing steps associated with your application, are stored securely on a server of this service provider within the EU. Only authorized persons have access to the data stored by the service provider.
HRWorks GmbH, Waldkircher Straße 28, 79106 Freiburg, Deutschland
(3) If you wish to apply online for a job offer or training position, this requires the entry of certain personal data marked as mandatory fields in the application form, such as first and last name, telephone contact, e-mail address, and application documents in file form. Please note that, in particular, resumes, references or the other data you submit for application purposes may also contain particularly sensitive data, such as information on ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union or political party memberships, physical or mental health or sexual preference. We therefore recommend that, if possible, you do not provide any information regarding such special category sensitive data.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in this application procedure is primarily Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO in conjunction with. § 26 BDSG. Accordingly, the processing of data required in connection with the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship is permissible. If, in the course of the application process, we collect data of a special category pursuant to Art. 9 (1) DSGVO, which you have made public or communicated to us on your own initiative or within the scope of permissible questions, the processing of this data is carried out in accordance with Art. 9 para. 2 DSGVO in conjunction with. §§ 22, 26 BDSG. If such processing is based on your consent, you declare this by voluntarily notifying us and can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. Should the data be required for legal prosecution after completion of the application process, data processing may be carried out on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 DSGVO, in particular to safeguard legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. lit. f DSGVO. Our interest then consists of asserting or defending claims.
(5) The data and files you provide will be stored and used exclusively for purposes related to recording and processing your interest in employment or training with us and processing your online application, including contacting you as required for this purpose. Your data will always be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to authorized employees of the effective world group of companies. If your application is successful, the data and files you submit may be further used in the employment relationship with you. If your application for a job offer is unsuccessful, we will keep the data and files you submitted in our applicant database for 4 months in order to answer any questions related to your application. After this time, the data and files are automatically deleted. If you have agreed to be included in our applicant pool so that we can also consider your application when filling future vacancies, your data and files will be stored in the applicant database for 12 months and then automatically deleted.
(6) Your data and files transmitted as part of the online application will not be passed on to third parties unless we have your express consent or an official order to do so. We will only pass on information to other companies in the effective world group of companies if you have given us your consent to do so.
(7) You have the option to withdraw your application in whole or in part at any time. You can also request at any time that all or some of your transmitted data and files be deleted or changed from our applicant database. Likewise, you are entitled to revoke your consent to the processing of special category personal data submitted by you as part of the online application or to the forwarding of your application documents to other companies of the effective world group of companies at any time with effect for the future. To do so, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com. However, certain data relating to your application must be stored for a limited period of 4 months in order to comply with legal requirements, in particular the obligation to provide evidence under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). With regard to your fundamental rights, we would like to refer you to § 2 of this data protection notice.
Social media and other third-party services
1. Social Media
(1) We currently do not use any plug-ins from social media providers on our website, but have only set links to our presences at the following social media providers: Facebook, LinkedIn. The mere presence of these links does not result in the transmission of personal data to the respective provider. Only if you click on the link, which you can recognize by the respective social media icon, and thereby call up our page hosted by the respective provider, does the provider become aware of this.
2. YouTube video integration
(1) We have integrated videos from the YouTube platform into our online offering in order to make our website more interesting and attractive for our visitors and to achieve a better presentation of content or facts. They are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. The videos are all embedded in such a way that no communication with YouTube servers takes place unless you agree to this by clicking on the thumbnail. Before this click, no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(3) By playing the videos, you declare your consent to the use and the associated data transmission to YouTube. The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO). We would like to point out that the YouTube servers are located in the USA and thus in a country with a level of data protection that is not comparable to the EU, and that the transfer of data is also not subject to any suitable guarantees that could ensure a comparable level of data protection. Your submitted data is potentially subject to risk of access by U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies, of which you will not necessarily be informed. You do not have the same opportunity to exercise your rights in U.S. courts as U.S. citizens. Your consent granted by playing the YouTube videos relates to the use of the YouTube videos in accordance with Art. 49 (1) lit. a DSGVO also expressly refers to the transfer of data under the aforementioned circumstances.
3. Integration of other third party services
(1) On this website, we have also integrated offers from Amazon Web Services / Cloudfront (content delivery network).
We use these services on the basis of a balance of interests due to technical necessity (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the third-party provider, please refer to the privacy notices of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy:
(4) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Amazon Web Services Inc., 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle WA 98109, USA
Last update May 12, 2022